Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Revealing.... The Classroom Library!

I am so, so, SO excited to show you my classroom library!  I love how neat and organized it looks.  I am so happy I bought all of the matching bins.  I started this project last week... read about that here.


I made cute labels and started taping them on my bins.  


Because these bins had holes on the sides, I also put tape on the inside of the bin.


I made sure the labels tell students what the Accelerated Reader level is, whether it's a picture book or chapter book, and a color dot, so they can easily tell where to put the book back.

For some books, I couldn't find an Accelerated Reader level.  I put these books in a "Special Interest" bin.  I also have a bin for Hmong/English books.  The kiddos love reading in Hmong.



I just love how this library came together!  Every time I look at it, I smile.


What leveling system does your school use?  How did you organize your classroom library?

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward



2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I can't wait to see how much the students use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Your library looks amazing and so organized. I went through all of my books over the weekend and overhauled my entire organization system. I'll post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...